Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just So Inspired.

I love Beyonce. She ceases to amaze me. The song had to grow on me, but this music video is amazing!

Bey calls on 40's-50's pin-up models and housewives with her make-up, garb and Bettie-Page hairstyle (the same one as in Lady Gaga's "Telephone" video).


Where do I even begin?

The exaggerated winged eye-liner, huge gold and black baubles, cat-eye sunglasses, wonderful Gianmarco Lorenzi platform heels or retro lingerie (with garters and pantyhose...watch out now)?
This time-piece was directed by the lovely Melina Matsoukas (she directed "Rude Boy" for Rihanna) but the question truly is who styled this video? I've been scouring the internet trying to answer this million dollar question, but to no avail.


As this post is entitled, there's nothing left to say except Beyonce is just so damn inspired.

"Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé from Beyoncé on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment